Friday, March 20, 2009

Big Brain Academy

We just bought a really fun game for the Wii. It is called Big Brain Academy. Well, it looks fun. I haven't actually played it. I'm afraid my children will beat me and I will lose all their respect. How can I expect them to let me teach them if they find out that they are smarter than I am?
Anyway, the kids love it! There are 15 mini-games within Big Brain Academy divided into five categories:
Identify
Memorize
Analyze
Compute
Visualize

It is really fast paced, so you have to be sharp! Nathan excels at the computing and analyzing. Kirsi is a pro at the memorizing. They both increased "the weight of their brain" within the first hour of play time. One of the greatest things about this game is that it is easy enough for Kirsi, yet challenging enough for Nathan. They both have PLENTY of room to grow with it! It is a game I can feel good about letting my kids play. Love that!

No comments:

Post a Comment